Take help from Garmin Nuvi Updates team to reinstall Maps and software in Garmin GPS
Users have to reinstall the maps and software in their GPS gadget after the Garmin GPS update. Users get the latest features by updating their gadgets and these navigation devices have changed the world with their latest and cool features. Due to these devices, we now can travel around the world without any hassle and taking tension that we will get lost or will not get the correct directions for our destination. But when users update their devices then it is really important to reinstall the maps and software on their gadget so that the gadget can work properly. To do so, users have to first install Garmin Express software in their gadgets and then they have to reinstall all the things.
However, there are many times when customers face technical issues while they reinstall the maps and software in Garmin Nuvi and they are also not able to troubleshoot those technical issues as they do not know the correct steps of reinstallation. Hence in such situations, users should take help from the experienced experts who are available 24X7 on our toll-free number. If you want to do the reinstallation manually then you can follow the steps which are provided below by our experts.
Steps to reinstall Maps and software in Garmin GPS
- To reinstall the maps and software, users have to download and install Garmin Express in their respective devices first and then from the software they are required to do the reinstallation.
- Restart the computer and start your windows with the administrative rights.
- Now go to the official website and click on the software and then click on “download”.
- After you have downloaded the software, go to the downloaded folder of your system and then click on the “GarminExpress.exe” to run the file and the installation process will begin.
- Tick mark on the box of “terms & conditions” and after the installation launch the application.
- To reinstall the software, you have to connect your navigation gadget to the computer in which the express application is installed.
- Open, Garmin Express and go to the option of “device” which is available in the menu.
- After you have reached to the “device section” click on “reinstall” and then select your “desired map”.
- To reinstall the map, go to the option of “change coverage” and then select “use a micro/SD card” and then click on “continue”.
- After that click on “start installation” and the maps will be reinstalled.
If you face any problem while reinstalling or in the procedure of Garmin Nuvi Updates then contact our experts to get help.
To get help for update issues contact Garmin GPS update team
If you are still facing issues while reinstalling or in updating then you should get in touch with the experts to get the Garmin GPS update without any hassle via our toll-free number.