GPS has changed the way we navigate from place to place. The hectic task which is to know the directions and routes of your new voyage has long gone. These navigation devices have brought a revolution in the way we travel and navigate to new places. So, change the way you travel by purchasing Garmin Forerunner 305. But after some time, due to memory, cache and update issues, these devices do not work smoothly and they freeze a lot. Sometimes the devices will stop showing you directions or will show you wrong directions, maps will not get uploaded and they will not open. Because of such technical and minor issues, the fun of traveling reduces. And to solve these technical errors users need to perform reset on their devices. There are two types of reset- hard reset, soft reset; so according to the needs of the customers, they can choose which they want to perform. Hard reset deletes all data from your device included downloaded maps and routes and after the soft reset, the data in your device will not get erased. So if you face any problem while resetting your device then you can contact the Garmin GPS map updates team to solve all your technical issues by performing the reset on your gadget. Plus, if you want to do it manually then follow the steps given below by our experts.
Steps to perform a hard reset as well as Soft reset on Garmin Forerunner 305
- To perform a soft reset, connect your gadget to your computer via the data cable which officially came with the device.
- You now have to press and hold the “mode” button and “reset” for 10 to 20 seconds and then you are required to turn the gadget on.
- After that, you have to download the “Garmin WebUpdate” and update your gadget with the help of the instructional wizard and the technical issue will be troubleshot by this.
- If you want to perform the hard reset then you have to turn the gadget off and then press and hold the “mode” button and “power” button until you see a message on your screen saying “Do you really want to erase all user data” and you have to give the confirmation by clicking on “yes” and your device will be restored to factory settings.
- If you face any problem in Garmin Nuvi GPS Update after performing soft reset then you can get in touch with expert’s team.
Call on Garmin support number to get immediate support
If you face the similar problem and you are not able to perform the steps on your gadget then you can get in touch with the experts through Garmin support number toll-free to get the quick support from qualified experts without any hesitation anytime as we are here for the service of the users 24X7.