Garmin DriveSmart GPS Devices has built with advanced technology, for this reason, users can take the benefits of traffic alerts, voice assistance, a navigation system, driving alert, accurate and quick connection with Bluetooth. This is the complete device for driving and provides maximum comfortable and hassle-free journey but sometimes, users face Garmin DriveSmart 65 GPS Update issue with this device so if you are one of them and searching for the latest North American maps so your search will end here because just take the complete information about the map update as well as latest software which is required to your GPS device.
WHAT ARE THE INITIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR GARMIN DRIVESMART 60LMT / 61 LMT / 65 GPS UPDATE?
- For Windows PC:
Minimum 1 GB RAM & 180 GB Hard Disk.
Windows 10, 7, and 8 are comfortable for Update.
Minimum 64-Bit Operating System.
- For Mac PC: Minimum 1 GB RAM & 180 GB Hard Disk.
- Internet speed must be fast because the Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT Map Update needs much more data and fast internet speed.
- If you are using a USB cable for download or installation so before starting the process, just check the quality and length of the USB cable.
- Garmin DriveSmart 60LMT MAP Update takes much more time so just provide the charging facilities to your GPS device.
HOW TO GET INSTANT GARMIN DRIVESMART 60LMT / 61 LMT / 65 MAP UPDATE VIA GARMIN EXPRESS?
- Firstly, open your PC web browser such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, or other and type http://garmin.com/express into the address and tap the enter button on the keyboard.
- Check the system requirement which is mentioned in the above steps and download for mac or windows.
- If the file has successfully downloaded on the bottom left side of the computer. So, just run to install it on the computer.
- This time to connect the USB cable to the GPS device and another end must be connected to the computer then, go to the Garmin DriveSmart 65 Map Update process.
- Open the Garmin Express software on your desktop and add your device via name and number.
- Then, Go to the product registration page and enter the registered email address.
- Select all maps from the list and hit on the install button.
- After completing the full update, just unplug the USB cable and reboot your GPS device.
Moreover, users can easily download and install the latest Garmin DriveSmart 65 Map Update using Garmin express. But, if you don’t lifetime subscription so you can’t install any map rather than, you have to purchase the latest map for your GPS device.