Garmin DNR-1000U has become the most popular GPS device in front of the users because it provides correct waypoint information, distance, best navigation, and much more under one device. But sometimes, the user faces map update issues so if you are one of them and searching Garmin Kenwood DNR-1000U GPS update in an easy way so just see the below-given steps.
Steps to get instant Garmin DNR-1000U Map update:
- Open laptop or desktop and tap on the web browser.
- Just visit the Garmin official website.
- Create a new account or enter via a login.
- Before, the installation just follows some instructions such as you have to create a ‘Garmin’ folder on your SD data card.
- Then, go to the computer display screen and tap on the update button.
- If there are some latest update then press the download button.
- After completing the download, extract the file and run the file on your computer.
- Now, press the browser and choose the SD card reader option from the list.
- This time to select the Garmin folder for immediate Garmin DNR-1000U Map update.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the Garmin directory.
- Wait for a minute and the update will get success after the close the update.
- Remove the SD data card option from the computer.
- Insert SD data card into the Kenwood Navigation management system.
- If there are already working your card so just remove it temporarily.
- On the duration of the update, don’t turn off the device.
Therefore, Garmin Kenwood DNR-1000U GPS update has completed and you can see the latest version on your device to get the latest update, just visit the settings option > select the system > finally pick the About option and see the clear update which you have done.