Garmin’s most visionary versatile GPS yet, area 796 highlights an exceptional 3DVision point of view perspective on the geology underneath your flying machine. With a decision of picture or scene direction, the area 796’s “augmented simulation” flight designs can be encircled with GPS-inferred signs of ground track, height, ground speed, vertical speed, and turn sign all refreshed 5 times each second. The huge 7-inch greetings res touchscreen brings tap-and-go effortlessness to the route.
Garmin Aera 796 (Without Antenna)
- Rugged, purposeful moveable navigator with intrinsic GPS/GLONASS receiver and 5-inch sunlight-readable screen
- Intuitive, straightforward touchscreen operation and single power button create obtaining round the show a cinch
- 3D Vision perspective read shows parcel, obstacles, landing field atmosphere, nonmandatory traffic, nearest landing field and additional
- Wireless cockpit property via Connext streams ADS-B weather¹ and advanced traffic from compatible devices
- Cut the twine and info costs with Wi-Fi info downloads and therefore the reasonable Garmin Navigation info