Garmin Approach G30, handheld golf Gps with a 2.3-inch color touchscreen display has been launched to create a blend between golf watches and phone application. It’s a reformed version of Garmin Approach G10; however, it’s easy to make use with its 2.3-inch color touch screen. It’s tiny in shape so that it can be worn with the included belt clip or can be placed in the pocket.
Garmin Approach G30, Handheld Golf GPS with 2.3-inch Color Touchscreen Display
- Compact, sleek, portable body with a 2.3-inch color touchscreen display.
- Tells distance between greens, hazards and doglegs with its highly-sensitivity GPS.
- More than 40,000 courses around the world are pre-loaded.
- Touch targeting feature with full-color course mapping.
- With the assistance of the green view, the user will be able to place the pin in the exact location for a particular day, which upgrades the distance accuracy.