Garmin drive 61 has set a milestone in front of their users because it provides turn-by-turn instructions, Garmin Drive Smart feature, touchscreen display, the live alert from traffic, durable battery, Bluetooth wireless connectivity option and much more. But, in a situation, if you are trying of Garmin drive 61 map update but not getting a satisfactory solution so just see the below-given steps.
Method 1: How to update Garmin drive 61 maps via Garmin Updater?
- Just remove the SD card from the device.
- Provide internet connectivity between GPS devices and computer and choose Mass Storage Mode.
- Now, download the file “launcher.exe” in the computer and follow the screen instruction via the Garmin update.
- Wait for a while until finding a GPS model number and name.
- After then, tap on the OK button.
- Garmin updater will start the process of map updates.
- Wait for the update completed on the screen and after then exit.
- Now, discount the USB connection from your desktop.
Therefore, users can get instant update Garmin drive 61 maps via above-presented steps. But if they are facing any issues to update their map so just follow the below given another update process.
Method 2: Get instant Garmin drive 61 GPS update using wireless connection?
Before starting Garmin drive 61 GPS update, just check the speed of the wireless network because if you have low internet speed so your installation process will break anytime so just use the high speed of the internet for immediate update.
- Now, turn on your device and go to the settings via six dots.
- After then, choose the tools option and you will redirect in the system update.
- Refresh update page, if there would be the latest update available.
- Then, tap on the download button.
- After completing the download process, just press the install.
- Finally, your installation process has completed.
Moreover, users can simply check the Garmin drive 61 GPS update through the above-mentioned process. But, make sure of the duration of installation, the device battery level must be the ideal condition.
Method 3: Steps to install Garmin drive 61 map update using Garmin Express:
- Open your laptop or desktop web browser.
- Type http://garmin.com/express in the address and tap on the enter button.
- Create an account, if you are first time user otherwise log in with credentials.
- Now, download the Garmin express according to the windows or mac computer.
- After then, connect the USB cable between computer and GPS device.
- Add the device and select Garmin drive 61.
- Then, Garmin express will automatically detect the update of your device.
- Press the install all and accept the T&C.
- Wait for a while until successfully update message not appear on the screen.
- Finally, discount the USB cable and check the latest update on the device.
Accordingly, the above-presented all methods are true and trying to provide a simple way to update Garmin drive 61 maps. But if you are facing any difficulties in the duration of installation so just take the assistance via helpline number.