Planning an outing? But scared of the threat that you would be lost without any help of navigation devices? Garmin GPS devices have made our lives much easier nowadays through Garmin Maps. It will be easier to update Garmin Nuvi 1300 maps if you have purchased the lifetime membership nevertheless, you can still update your Garmin map with the help of crisp steps that we are going to provide you later on the blog. Just follow the below-given step:
Steps to update Garmin Nuvi 1300 maps:
If you bought the new Garmin maps for your Garmin GPS from the official website. It gives two alternatives ways. One is the lifetime membership and the other one will be the one-time outline. While with the lifetime outline gives access to new guide refreshes for the duration of the life of your gadget. What’s more, with the one-time buy you can refresh for one-time so for later updates you need to purchase once more
- If you are a new member so create your new Garmin id on my Garmin or sign in
- Note: if you are having any issue in signing up or create a new one you can call on Garmin Nuvi 1300 GPS update number for further assistance.
- Plug-in your Garmin Nuvi gadget to your desktop or laptop through USB cable and hold up until the Nuvi gadget boots up.
- When you reach my Garmin go on “myMaps” and click on “recent map purchases” and choose your Garmin device.
- Run the Garmin express on your PC and provide the permission of access control.
- Go on to “show details” to download your new update and accept the license agreement.
- Your update will start downloading and after then disconnect the USB cable from your gadget and desktop.
Accordingly, users can easily download the update via above-presented steps but before starting update Garmin Nuvi 1300 maps, users need to check the internet speed because if you don’t have a good speed of the internet then your installation will get break anytime. After all set, now you have to check the battery level of the device and at least 70 percent battery will enough for the update process. Also, review the condition of USB cable and then finally go for the update process.
What you will get after update Garmin Nuvi 1300 maps?
There are lots of features will get after completing of Garmin Nuvi 1300 GPS update such as:
- Instant wireless and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Get accurate details of live traffic with the crowded place.
- Instant download the marine charts.
- Lane assistance will available with a proper navigation system.
- Easy find the location and places as well as multiple destination routes.
Therefore, you can easily get lots of advantages after update but if you are facing issues to buy New Garmin map and having difficulty on the download latest map so you can take the assistance Garmin Nuvi 1300 update number without any delay.